Sunday, December 5

Going places: Lisbon, Portugal

338° 10' NET

It is getting closer. Next Saturday I am supposed to be on the plane and heading for Lisbon.

I certainly hope that the weather holds up and it doesn't rain while I am there, I've had enough of that over here.

At the moment the weather is:

Click for Lisbon, Portugal Forecast


Anyway, I plan to take some pictures and walk around as much as I can.

If anyone has a tip to offer regarding sightseeing, nice cafe's, restaurants etc. then go ahead, give me a tip.


Vector at Sunday, December 05, 2004

Comments 1


1 Comments

06 December, 2004 19:26 Blogger Vector said...

Thanks, man. I know already that I'm going to check out the achitecture, see some buildings. Visit maybe a park or two...we'll see how it goes. I only have a couple of days to do all that. Only thing I know is that I'm going to have as much fun as I can.

 

Post a Comment