Sunday, September 5

Sunday! Oh, the misery!

336° 06' NET

It is Sunday, the second most annoying day of the week. Sundays go too fast and I find myself thinking at least a couple of times per day about the following the most annoying day of the week - Monday.

Monday is the first day of the working week and in my case it condemns me in boredom for five days. Luckily, I have half of the day free, so the plunge into the swamp of endless labour is a little easier.

My favorite day is probably Friday (especially afternoon), since then I feel invincible. Nothing can put me down, because the weekend is just around the corner and I'm closing in fast.

I was born on Sunday, no wonder I am a little on the cynical side...

-vector-

Vector at Sunday, September 05, 2004

Comments 0


0 Comments

Post a Comment