Sunday, October 17

Lisbon - Bon Voyage

302° 10' NET

I'm going to Lisbon for a couple of days in December.
I have to start putting up some kind of a plan...where to go, what to do, what not to do....
I don't know if there is something which is a must to see, but I have to look that up.

I hear that food is good and local wine is not too bad either. That's something I can check out with pleasure.
Walking is going to be nice, uphill in many places.




Vector at Sunday, October 17, 2004

Comments 1


1 Comments

22 October, 2004 17:41 Blogger Vector said...

Thanks guys :)

First time for me too, so I'm curious.
And yes, lots of pics. I think I go and get an extra CF for 256 Megs or two for 128.

I also kind of rather have a video recording of things than a photo, since over the years the memory of the moment kind of gets blurred. I have an old vhs based camcorder, but I would like to get a new digital thingy, only those cost a bit too much. Well, maybe next time.

Still 7 weeks to go...

 

Post a Comment