Friday, December 10

I searched the Internet for a worthy Christian and I believe that I may have found one in you

317° 44' NET

419 scam aka Nigerian letters. I've got 2 in a couple of days, which were processed by MailWasher.

First one wanted me to believe that there is a widow and mother of three 'all' girls, husband dead in a car accident and he had money in the bank and it can't get out with out my help. Right.

Second came from a princess Genevive (HA!!) who was married to a sheik Hassan who converted into christianity and became Mark Abraham. She is dying of breast cancer and wants to get rid of her money....with my help.
Her husband, the good old Mark, got killed in a bombing in Iran-Iraq war (1980-1988) and was of course a succesfull business man who deposited the money in a security company 'a few years ago'...I guess princess has a different definition for a few years than I do.

I don't know which one is worse, these guys who do these letters and make their fat living with the money they scam OR the people who fall for these pathetic letters. I mean these letters have been around a long time. I would expect that everyone who uses internet also knows it is all just shit.

Anyone interested in seeing how the scammers get scammed, check out http://www.419eater.com/index.htm

It is very entertaining.


Vector at Friday, December 10, 2004

Comments 0


0 Comments

Post a Comment