Sunday, May 22

Jesus is the Force

314° 14' NET

I ended up on this page while looking for something totally different. That's one of the great many joys of internet. To look one thing and find something you didn't think of looking.

Gave me many smiles. Though it's too late for me, I guess I'm just doomed by YODAH and the gang.

Also their merchandise is something else...look for Jesus pants.

BTW, I went to see the 3rd part and did like it. It shows why Anakin turned to Darth Vader, though the reason did feel a bit shaky. And his transition happened quite fast. Still, a good movie and I just can't wait untill I, II and III are all on DVD.

Vector at Sunday, May 22, 2005

Comments 1


1 Comments

24 May, 2005 19:42 Blogger Vector said...

It is a good story. I saw an interview by one of the californian tv-stations (I think) in which George Lucas said that the story was about Anakin, but episodes 4,5 and 6 kind of drowned that point of view for the viewers.

Once the episodes with all the deleted scenes Lucas can add on to them are on DVD, I'm going to have a Star Wars'athon going from 1 through 6 and see how the story feels then.

 

Post a Comment