Sunday, February 27

Flashpointing 2

284° 58' NET

Well, I made some progress. Ap mines are in place and I also added claymores in player basic weapons loadout. Doing that, trying some extra tweaking and a few other things with alarms and so on took whole yesterday evening. I'm not a programming wizard at all so to make things work the way I want takes some time....and I'm probably not very 'clean' with my 'programming'. But as long as it works, that's good enough for me.

This is a part of the mission map seen through the editor.



This is why I like Flashpoint. Anyone can make their own missions or even campaigns.
Once you have played the game through you can just download those and keep on playing. It makes the game last from year to year.
Talking about bang for your buck :)

Vector at Sunday, February 27, 2005

Comments 0


0 Comments

Post a Comment