Monday, January 10

Back from the stars

246° 15' NET

Nexus: The Jupiter Incident.

A good enough game for a nice enjoyable game fun for a week or so. Took me away from the internet for almost 2 weeks. That counts for something.

Some things were frustrating - like NPC AI at times. Also the layout of my keyboard made my blood pressure go up. That annoying Start button is next to Control which I needed to use in the game, and sometimes I happened to press Start instead of Control.
That put the game of course on the background and popped up the desktop and usually the game crashed because of this.
My solution to this was to pop that freaking Start button off the keyboard. After that I had no problems what so ever.
Hopefully the cat won't eat that loose button or something...


Vector at Monday, January 10, 2005

Comments 0


0 Comments

Post a Comment