Saturday, June 4

Joe and Jimmy

243° 40' NET

I saw it! James Stewart and Joe Flanigan could be brothers. If one or the other was living in another time that is.

I don't know if it's been discussed to death at the forums, but I'm putting this up anyway.

I think it's cool!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Now, is it just me or do they look a bit the same.

Jimmy died already, a great actor by all accounts, but Joe is still around and well. New season of Stargate Atlantis is starting in about month. It's interesting to see in which direction the show goes with all the changes.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be even better than the first season.

Vector at Saturday, June 04, 2005

Comments 1


1 Comments

05 June, 2005 23:12 Blogger Vector said...

I think it's one of the better scifi series.
Season 9 is going to be energetic!

 

Post a Comment